Sunday, November 14, 2010

When Gary takes his laptop into the bathroom.....

1. I am thankful to have three bathrooms. Growing up we had one and I won't forget it.

2. I am thankful to have been able to spend a little time with Leia in the kitchen today. She helped me make dinner and she loved it.

3. I am thankful for my desire to be creative. It's one of those things that I think is essential to my sense of well being.

4. I am thankful that Spencer, Nathan and Oliver have a strong male role model in Gary. I know that under his influence they are going to be good men just like he is.

5. I am thankful that Oliver sleeps 12 hours a night. I have a sore throat today and the prospect of a good night's sleep to combat aches and pains is so wonderful when I can't take a sick day.

No comments: