Saturday, November 13, 2010

Looking ahead to tomorrow.........

1. I am thankful for our friends who invited us over for dinner tonight. We had a really nice time.

2. I am thankful that I had time to make a big batch of baby food today. I will be able to feed my baby healthy food throughout the holidays, while we all lay around stuffing ourselves.

3. I am thankful that I also managed to clean my shower and wash my floor somewhere in this busy Saturday.

4. I am thankful that church doesn't start early, at least for the rest of the year. It means that Sunday is truly a day of rest for us. I'm not excited about starting at 8.30 am next year. I think I'll have to come up with an action plan to make that work.

5. I am thankful for my calling at church. The little people I teach are so funny. I will be sad to have to lose them all and get a fresh bunch in January. But no doubt the new bunch will also be adorable.

No comments: