Sunday, November 21, 2010

I don't have much.......

I am sitting here tonight literally racking my brain. I feel like anything I might say today would be repeating some form of something I've already said over the last 21 days. And some things I feel like saying sound horribly conceited. So I'm going to be really lame. Hopefully I'll be a bit more creative tomorrow.

1. I am thankful that my husband is rubbing my feet right now.

2. I am thankful for sweet and salty chex mix.

3. I am thankful for hot chocolate and a good book.

4. I am thankful for my down filled duvet and pillows.

5. I am thankful that Gary is now unloading and loading the dishwasher without me having asked him to. I know - don't hate me because I have an amazing husband.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Love all those things!