Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm not sure I could think of one more thing right now!

1. I am thankful that I did this again. There's nothing else like it. I feel so blessed.

2. I am thankful that it is the start of December tomorrow. Advent here we come.

3. I am thankful that this is my last post of the month. I won't lie and say doing this every day is easy because there have been days where it's taken me 30 minutes of soul searching to come up with something that is genuine. But it's worth the effort as I said.

4. I am thankful for the friendship Nathan and Spencer share. Tonight I could hear them laying in bed talking quietly to one another. Eventually I had to go downstairs and tell them it was time to go to sleep but it brought back some treasured memories of Rachel and I talking late when we shared a bunk bed together.

5. I am thankful for the internet. Often I have complaints but overall it has done a lot to shrink the world for me and help me to be able to reach out to others and in turn to feel connected to dear friends and family who would almost be lost to me otherwise.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I have enjoyed reading your posts! It's so true, sometimes it's hard to find something on any given day that you are thankful for, but once you do, what a difference that makes!