Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday

1. I am thankful that Gary is recovering well.

2. I am thankful for the opportunity to go to church without Oliver. Whilst I'd love to say that I want to spend every waking minute with my lovely baby, it's just not true. Since Gary was staying at home I left Oliver with him and was actually able to enjoy the meeting a little more. Church is during naptime and Oliver won't settle so he is often grumpy and squirmy. Leia, Spencer and Nathan are pretty well behaved these days and once upon a time I wasn't sure if I'd ever say that.

3. I am thankful for my normal routine again tomorrow. I love celebrating but I appreciate the everyday things as well.

4. I am thankful for a sprinkling of snow. Nothing else makes me feel quite as Christmassy.

5. I am thankful for a sweet note of appreciation from one of my little class members today.

No comments: