Friday, November 19, 2010

Lets dance!

When I was pregnant with Oliver I listened to a lot of dance music particularly in the car when I had carpool responsibilities. When Oliver hears a beat these days, he starts bobbing his head up and down. I really think he likes music with a beat just like me. I'm not sure how much I believe when it comes to things like that but sometimes things seem to be too much of a coincidence - like the fact that Spencer will eat half a can of black olives like it's candy and I ate olives when I was pregnant with him. It's not like he could taste it or anything in there, yet he likes them quite a bit.

1. I am thankful for dancing babies.

2. I am thankful that my children will eat a bowl full of green salad and ask for more.

3. I am thankful for baby sleeping bags. Oliver flops around like a freshly caught fish throughout the night and as a result has been tossing off his blanket and waking up early with cold legs even though he's got footie pajamas on. He can't possibly get cold in this fleece sleeping bag I bought for him today. Bring on an extra hour of sleep :)

4. I am thankful that the kids don't get homework on a Friday night. I once thought naively that I would never have to do homework again once I had finished school. Ummm...so much for that.

5. I am thankful that Gary knows computers. My computer decided to show me the "blue screen of death" this morning. But it's no big deal for me. Gary'll sort it. I know you're jealous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have a computer genious on your hands---maybe you could send good vibes our way!! You ARE so lucky! ha ha