Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Turkey and Mango Picadillo for dinner anytime...YUM!

1. I am thankful that the kids had pajama day at school today. That way, when Gary was out at bedtime, all I had to organize was teeth brushing.

2. I am thankful for a dentist that makes things fun for my kids. Nathan won a prize today for being in the no cavity club and I'm sure it's going to help prevent the phobia that literally cripples me whenever I so much as think about having to go to the Dentist.

3. I am thankful for being able to buy mangoes all year round, and indeed all kinds of exotic fruit and vegetables that don't grow anywhere near here.

4. I am thankful that I can ask my sister to lend me something and in a matter of a few days it gets from her door to mine - a distance of hundreds of miles. It's incredible.

5. I am thankful that I can stay at home with my baby. Gary suggested I might like to work outside the home today and the chill I got imagining Oliver spending his time in daycare was not pleasant.

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

The Dentist is a lot more fun for my kids than I remember it being for me when I was growing up...their own tv with cartoons? Genius.