Saturday, November 14, 2009

Yucky weather day.

1. I am thankful for a hubby that goes out in nasty weather to pick up photos I've ordered and a chick flick.

2. I am thankful that my hubby will watch a chick flick with me, with no complaints when I'm not so good about watching things he likes.

3. I am thankful for almost finishing a big project and being able to tick one thing off my long "to do" list that gets drawn up at this time every year to get me through Christmas.

4. I am thankful for scented candles. We turned on the self clean on the oven today and the smell wasn't so great. It was too cold to leave the windows open for long so the scented candle saved the day for me.

5. I am thankful that I kept the receipt for the new humidifier we got for Nathan's room. It's not working properly so on Monday I have to take it back. Darn it!

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

I'm glad your hubby pampers you so well. :o)