Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Woman's Work

This'll seem a bit shallow today but I'm really tired and did nothing but housework all day.

1. I am thankful for my Dyson. With the amount of vacuuming I do and the amount of stuff that ends up on my carpets, this is the first vacuum I've had that is capable of handling it.

2. I am thankful for Bleach. Strange I hear you say but without regular applications of bleach to the toilet bowl in the kid's bathroom, the bowl would be brown. They NEVER flush!

3. I am thankful for lasagna noodles you don't have to cook beforehand. I hate having to pre-boil them and burn my fingers as I assemble the lasagna.

4. I am (sort of) thankful that Spencer had a tantrum before school because I refused to put candy in his lunchbox. It gave me a good excuse to put the rest of it in the trash because of his stinky behavior to me. I think we've all had enough candy the last few weeks. I am tired of the demands and general grumpiness eating a lot of candy seems to produce.

5. I am thankful that Nathan's nose didn't bleed as much today. We've been running the vaporiser every night in his room, to the point where it's like a steam room in there. But I think it's working.

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

I am thankful you got a lot done yesterday - so that means today you can relax. Right?? xoxo

Anonymous said...

I need a new vaccum except I only have area rugs! So I keep putting it off. How long have you had your Dyson and why would you recommend it above other previous vacuums?