Thursday, November 19, 2009

H1N1 and tomorrow.

1. I am thankful that tomorrow is Friday. I'm feeling a little run down at the end of this week and will enjoy a few days with Gary around.

2. I am thankful that Gary is buying the kids lunch at school tomorrow. Preparing lunches is something I can cross off my "to do" list during my busy morning.

3. I am thankful that Gary can rearrange his schedule and do extra hours here and there so he can eat lunch with the kids and then be home by 1pm. I am looking forward to spending an hour with Gary before Nathan will get home from school.

4. I am thankful for only minimal side effects after getting an H1N1 shot today. I was wandering around in Target and they announced they were doing a high risk clinic. I went to see if there was a line and there wasn't so I went ahead and got one. I've been feeling under the weather this evening but so far, no paralysis or anything scary like that!

5. I am thankful that I can take Tylenol during pregnancy. I'll definitely be taking advantage of that this evening.

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

Hooray for the weekend!