Saturday, November 7, 2009

Castlewood Canyon State Park

1. I am thankful for days in November where we can go hiking. The weather today was fantastic yet last week we had a pretty crazy snow storm!

2. I am thankful that we live in Colorado. It is such a beautiful state and we have so many places to go on the weekends with the children.

3. I am thankful that my children shout for joy when we suggest hiking and a picnic as a weekend activity.

4. I am thankful for a healthy pregnancy where I can go hiking in rocky terrain without much discomfort.

5. I am thankful for a cosy house to come home to when I am tired and have sore feet.

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Castlewood Canyon
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah--I've been out of touch lately but I'm so glad to hear about the house having an offer! Did you get a good deal? I hope all goes well with that. Good to hear things are on the rise--and congrats to Rachel!!!

Rachel said...

That was lovely! xxx