Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving is almost here folks!

1. I am thankful for friends who come over at a moment's notice to give opinions on burns. Spencer's burn doesn't look nice today and I may have to take him to the doctors tomorrow for a round of antibiotics.

2. I am thankful for Spencer and Nathan holding hands or walking with their arms around each other while out shopping. They have their moments but they love each other so much. In fact all three of them are really enjoying being together this week.

3. I am thankful that the weather here is so great. Yes we have snow and very cold temperatures but in between it all sunny skies prevail and exercising outside is completely feasible even in winter. Gary has been exercising outside the last few weeks and taking the kids with him. The kids LOVE it. They ride their bikes or throw around a ball. Sometimes I see them imitating things Gary does while working out. They sure think that their Daddy is cool.

4. I am thankful that Gary is willing to rub my feet or back any time I ask him to. Pregnancy is not easy on the body especially the 4th time around. I seem to have had my fair share of aches and pains so far and while my Snoogle helps so much, there's no substitute for healing hands.

5. I am thankful that each day it is relatively easy for me to think of my five things. The blessing of doing this is beginning to reveal itself to me. I have been happier than in months and I know it is because I am noticing how beautiful my life is and what life really is all about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you've been happier lately! ;) It had been fun reading your posts too!