Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sick story

Leia got it. She showed me the exact place on the kitchen floor where she puked and Daddy had to clean it up in the middle of the night. Nathan got it a few days later. Before he went to bed he got out every toy he owned and helpfully spread them out over the carpet so when he leaned over the bed to let it rip, I not only had the carpet to clean but the toys too. And today I woke up to Spencer crying that he had puked in his bed. I'm very grateful that I made soup yesterday evening for dinner. The chunks collect in the seal around the door of my washer and I have to get them out. Is it finally over now?

Today when Spencer was feeling a little better and I was trying to get him to eat something, I asked him what he would like most in the whole world. He wanted hot chocolate bless him. And for once I got to cuddle with him. Now that's one part of it that I can live with!

3 comments:

Rachel Hall said...

Just for this one very short moment I am glad that I am not with you! I almost brought up my diet coke when I read about the chunks in the washing machine! Spencer truly is a kindred spirit - how right he is about the hot chocolate - it can mend anything (that is if it is Cadbury's) xxx

Mamapierce said...

You poor thing. You need a night out! (and for the sickness to get out, too!)

Anonymous said...

Love the graphic images! ;) Who can resist?