Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday stuff

Today we drove to the Denver Temple to familiarize ourselves with it's location and to visit the distribution center for some much needed items. It's pretty but not as pretty as Preston or Washington. We had a nice day together. The drive from Colorado Springs to Denver is lovely and spending the day with my favorite people is always great no matter what we do.

You can't really see them but Gary and the kids are on the steps.


These guys are such a blessing to us. I love them so much I can hardly stand it.


Someone must have said "Chow down"

5 comments:

Mamapierce said...

So the closest Temple is in Denver? It's lovely! I'm amazed at how much older your kids look now. Wowsers.

Anonymous said...

Hello Taco Bell! Chowing down is the only way to go! Love that boy!

Lilola said...

What a great time! And I'm a little jealous that you have a distribution center and we don't! LOL

Rachel said...

Denver temple is very pretty - I like it a lot. I'm looking forward to some Taco Bell....

nicole said...

That picture you took of the kids is priceless! Beautiful kids!