Friday, January 30, 2009

Mommy #2

Gary has been gone all afternoon and evening on a hike and camp out with the scouts. That means I was fielding all the kids through homework, dinner, bathtime etc, as well as all the cleaning up. I got Nathan ready for bed first, reading him a story and putting him in bed. I was then going to get Leia and Spencer ready. I supervised the teeth brushing and then prepared to break out another story. Leia says. "Don't worry about it Mommy. I'll read to Spencer and you can get your stuff done and watch the news."
I have tasted of Nirvana and am hungry for more.

5 comments:

Rachel Hall said...

Leia - what a star!

jennifer said...

What a sweetheart!

Mamapierce said...

Fantastic. Being a mom is so rewarding! :o)

Anonymous said...

I would not recommend camping in Colorado during January...or any other winter month! I was freeeeezing!

Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful! That's such a sweet gesture from Leia. give her a hug for me! ;)