Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

As requested by a good friend, here is a picture of Gary and I before we went out yesterday. It was his work winter gala and was way more fun than I imagined it would be. They hired a couple of professional dancers who performed a cha cha, tango, waltz, rumba, and a swing. I loved that. It was like being in the audience of Dancing with the Stars. The food was excellent and the people were fun to hang out with. They did lots of fun games and it wasn't at all stuffy. A great way to celebrate Valentines Day.

Leia took this picture so the angle isn't great but you get the idea.

6 comments:

Rachel Hall said...

HOT HOT HOT!

Mamapierce said...

What a gorgeous couple! Happy Valentine's Day! I'm glad that you enjoyed the upscale party. :o)

Berly said...

How fun. HAPPY Valentines Day.

jennifer said...

Your dress looks so pretty - love the color!

Glad you had fun! Happy Valentine's Day!

Jenn said...

What a fun memorable evening! You guys look fabulous all dressed up!

Anonymous said...

Ay chihuahua! Love that color on you! If I were there I would've loved to play with your hair and put it in an up do.