Friday, October 3, 2008

Spencer the ladybug??

Today I had run out of Spencer's favorite lunchmeat for his lunch. I decided to just sneak in a cheese sandwich and hope that he wouldn't notice. Silly me. After one bite came the hysterics. While I can reason with Leia about these things, Spencer is not quite there yet. The fact that I had run out unintentionally didn't move him. So I told him that if he didn't eat the sandwich then instead of the Power Ranger costume he has told me he wants for Halloween I'd buy him a Ladybug costume and make him wear it for Trick or Treating. I can tell you I've never seen him eat a sandwich quite so fast before.

6 comments:

Mommo said...

Looks like you have him hanging over a barrel for the next month....easy! Good thinking.

Rachel Hall said...

Nice to see Spencer is well and truly in touch with his sexuality!

Gary said...

That's My boy!

Mamapierce said...

Ah, the power of persuasion.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sarah! I'll have to think of something like that the next time my kids whine! ;)

jennifer said...

It's actually too bad he DID eat the sandwich - that would have been a priceless photo op! ;D