Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's fall and we love it!


We are really enjoying our new Neighborhood. Unlike our house in Ohio we live on a very quiet street. So quiet in fact that I can let the boys out to ride their bikes up and down the sidewalk without experiencing heart palpitations. They just love playing out and even this morning when it was 40 degrees out they still wanted to play. Here they are with roses in their cheeks. I love those little guys so much. Now I just have to worry about their fascination with the blow-up pumpkin man thingy the neighbors have in their front yard. No matter where you are, you still find people willing to spend money on these expensive monstrosities?????? Not my cup of tea. I just don't understand it!

4 comments:

Rachel Hall said...

Nice picture, boys look very grown up, especially Spence. I bet Autumn in Colorado is beautiful - Autumn here in the UK this year is looking like it will be damp and grey - hoorah, not the best thing for your mental health! Oh, I got your phone message last night, in between laying those awful bathroom tiles and taking calls about youth convention - hilarious, made me laugh out loud!! All I can say is I am glad poor Nathan doesn't live in our household with the likes of Ben and I! Wouldn't be too nice for him! Ha Ha Ha! "It's TOO LATE!!"

jennifer said...

I agree - those blow-up things are seriously tacky.
Glad you love your new neighborhood!

Anonymous said...

I hope our next place is on a quiet cul-de-sac or something like that too. Yea for FALL!

Mamapierce said...

Those decorations are for people who don't know how to decorate but have to do SOMETHING with their yard. :o) I love their rosy cheeks!