Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Leia

On Sunday my little girl turns seven. I just don't know where the time has gone. She has become my little best friend and I feel privileged to be entrusted with her care. Here is the slideshow I put together to celebrate her birthday. Even though her birthday is on Sunday, we decided to celebrate today. There will be photos later of her sleepover which at this moment is making her very excitable. At least she'll be at school all day and that will be a distraction for her!
Click to play Happy Birthday Leia
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

That was beautiful, Sarah. I love how many pictures that you have of you & she together. Happy Birthday Leia!

Anonymous said...

What a great slideshow. Isn't it amazing to see how much they change over the years, and yet you can tell it's them from the get go?