Monday, December 31, 2007

Some memories from 2007


Our new nephew Lukas arrived. He was tiny but is now at the end of the year healthy and happy!




Leia lost her first tooth and then lost it again in a bowl of spaghetti!




Rachel and Ben came to visit us for a few weeks and we had a marvelous time.




I had the chance to go west for the first time with my friend Shannon. I loved the Grand Canyon and the landscape which is so different.






Our wonderful trip to Tennessee when Mum and Dad came out for the summer. Together with Grandma Joan we had a relaxing and fun time!






My gorgeous children all dressed up and heading out to Trick or Treat. All the events of fall were great with pumpkin picking and carving.




Going to Illinois for Thanksgiving to spend time with Grandma Cinda and Grandpa Bob.





Christmas this year has been cozy at home just spending lots of time together. The kids went to see a horrible Santa at Walmart. It was funny more than anything. You could see his own whiskers beneath the beard and he didn't even ask the kids what they wanted. Our family photo for this year turned out good. Of course Spencer continues to be our wildcard in photos but the backdrop seems to add interest.

Now to the new year ahead. I have several goals that I'd like to accomplish.

1. Exercise every day

2. Finish my writing project

3. Toilet train Nathan

4. Go on a trip for our tenth anniversary

To all our friends and family - we love you and hope you have a wonderful new year!

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

Happy New Year, my dear friend! I hope your Holidays were happy ones and I'll see you next week! :o)

xx