Friday, November 2, 2007

Monsters








Since I had nothing else to do this morning except bake bread I decided to indulge the boys in a little game of monster hunting. It basically consists of creeping around upstairs armed with a coat hanger or two and maybe a hose to the vacuum cleaner. We go from room to room talking in whispers and every so often I'll growl or scream and then Nathan will fling himself in my arms and say "I scared". This time Spencer got in the laundry hamper and so me and Nathan launched an attack on him. And then there were the sharks in the bathtub. Oh boy, it was quite a morning!

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

What a fun activity! You have such great ideas...

Anonymous said...

How cool is that? My kids would go NUTZ-O over me letting them run around with coat hangers. It's so great to be a kid!