Friday, August 7, 2009

Brown? Perhaps not!

Lately I've been wondering what the new resident of Crazy Town will look like when he/she gets here. I found a great website that can give you the probabilities of your children having either blue, brown, or green eyes.

http://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeCalc/eyecalculator.html

My sister and I were chatting about this topic the other day. There was me idly dreaming that there were so many possibilities. The website informed me that the chances of any children we might produce having green or brown eyes is 0% and that the chances of us having blue eyed offspring is 100%. I guess that settles that and the small fact that all three of our children have blue eyes. I guess I wasn't listening in biology.
Well even if he/she has blue eyes, they MAY have a different color than blonde hair??? Perhaps I better go look that up too. It hasn't escaped my notice that all my children also have blonde hair.

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

I am a fan of blue eyes since Tyler & Anna have them. But I'm happy to say that myself, Keith, & Kristina have brown eyes! Your kids may have blonde hair when they are young - but when they get older that might change. Miss you. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Just think, if you don't like the haircolor you can dye it another one...he he