Monday, November 3, 2008

Oh, Spencer!


This is the attitude that my wonderful son struck when he decided he didn't want to wear the clothes I had picked out for him today. Normally I let him choose his own clothes but he tends to wear the same shirt over and over. I suppose I don't want his teachers at school thinking I don't care about my son's appearance but he can be so so stubborn. I won the fight this time but I had a rough morning. Maybe next time I'll just make sure his favorite shirt is always clean. Some battles aren't worth the effort!

6 comments:

Mamapierce said...

I have the opposite with Anna. She's old enough to choose her own clothes - but heavily relies upon me to do it for her. Oh well.

Lilola said...

LOL I'm sure Spence' teacher is familiar with kids who will only wear their favorite shirt, and won't think harshly of you. Things could be worse; his favorite shirt could be something totally inappropriate that a friend gave him for his birthday. And a solution for the problem could be an unfortunate "accident" that totally destroys it! ;)

Anonymous said...

At least he isn't wearing a cheetah print skirt with pink cowgirl boots and a princess shirt ha! lol! Just envision it all on my little Chloe bug lol! Madison just (literally) said mom u should e-mail Sister Asp. I asked why and she said she wanted to say "HI LEIA!" :)

Anonymous said...

I suppose I should've taken a picture of her in her getup! But she ...well I hate to say it but she looked like well just "cheap!" (what a horrible mom I am to say that but u know I'm saying it in a funny lol kind of way).

Saquel25 said...

Leia says "HI" to Madison too. She misses her Ohio friends. Kids have a unique way of embarrassing us, particularly when it comes to personal appearance. At least they're not old enough to smell bad and refuse to shower just yet!

Anonymous said...

I wish my kids would still let me choose their clothes for them. I have to plead and beg and cajole just to get coordinating outfits to be worn for family pics...not that that happens too often!