Sunday, November 9, 2008

New portrait for the mantel?

This morning I took advantage of the fact that the children were all prettied up for church and sat them down for a portrait. Since I have a good camera and I love to take pictures I don't see the point of going to a store to have pictures taken. Perhaps there is one you like better. If you have a moment please leave me a comment to let me know which is your favorite and then I will print one off for the mantelpiece. Thanks!


NUMBER ONE


NUMBER TWO

8 comments:

jennifer said...

I like number 2 - adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

They're both great, but my vote is for number 1. I like close up pictures better.

Lilola said...

I like number 1 the best.... when their faces are close together, my eyes don't have to work as hard to see them! LOL

Rachel Hall said...

I like Number 2 - all of them have lovely smiles in that one. Gorgeous gorgeous. Wish you lived close by so you could use your photography skills on Max!

Mamapierce said...

#1 is my favorite. You are so talented with that nice camera of yours!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy how do you choose? Umm I'll have to go with #2 But then again #1 is a cute close up!

Kari (Hess) Asp said...

hey sarah your bro n law keith. probably the last person you thought would have an opinion but....i think #2 is better.they're both wonderful but in #2 everyones full of smiles. love you guys and miss you much

Anonymous said...

I like the closer shot of number 1 but number 2 flows better. If I had to choose, I'd say 2.