Friday, April 11, 2008

Something about stripes

While looking back over my scrapbooks, I realized that 9 times out of 10 I dress my children in stripes. I am unconsciously drawn to stripes it seems. Maybe it says something profound about my personality?? Originally I thought I was going to make a slide show of pictures of my kids in stripes and then I realized that the slideshow would be about 30 minutes long and no one, not even my family would be prepared to tolerate that kind of self obsession. So here are pictures of what the boys have been doing with the lovely spring weather that finally showed up this week. And surprise surprise they are wearing stripes.


Playing in the sand/water tray. There's nothing like adding sand to the mud that the boys have already been rolling about in this week


Riding bikes,trikes,etc..


Jumping on the trampoline which over the winter got buried under the snow/leaves and consequently started to disintegrate.


I love to see the boys enjoying each other's company. It does happen once in a while!


I was hoping that by now Nathan could eat a bag of M&Ms without smearing them all over his face. And why is he crying? I just spanked him for his disgusting habits? Actually, I asked him to pose for the picture and he didn't want to. It's not as if I'm going to show everyone the picture or anything!!

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

Poor little Nathan - that is one pitiful face he has in that last picture!

I love stripes, as well. I think it means that we're smart and beautiful and talented and got it goin' on. That's what I think. ;o)