Monday, October 19, 2009

My Spencer


This guy just melts my heart. With the tooth missing and his glasses AWOL, I look at this picture and it makes me smile. He is so stubborn and when things don't go his way he can't deal with the emotion. His little hands clench into fists and his face looks like thunder. And on the other end of the spectrum, he is just downright adorable. His skin is so soft, he is so helpful and smart, he loves my cooking (well most of it!), and he is so interested in life and all that it has to offer.
Sometimes my heart aches at how fast he is growing up yet he is still just a baby. I want to protect him from all that the world is going to throw at him but he is so independent. I am blessed to have been given the opportunity to be his mother. I pray every day that I can help him be the best person he can be and that he will always be happy.

2 comments:

Robin said...

What a sweet darling boy. It was fun to "run into" you at King Soopers today.

Mamapierce said...

He looks so much like you! What a handsome guy!