Monday, July 20, 2009

160 bpm

Well I finally got to hear it! After 8 weeks of feeling awful, I went into the doctor and heard what has to be the loveliest sound at this point. There it was, racing along in the 160's. I've thrown up, wanted to sleep all day, been congested and totally without a sense of smell and taste after about 3pm. Now I am almost past the magic 12 weeks. I feel awesome today. Perhaps it's a little psychosomatic since I have the high of hearing the heartbeat and the totally AWESOME news from my doc that it's now okay to use my nasal spray again but I don't care. Everything is better when I can breathe properly.
And now I just have to be patient until my ultrasound date. Leia has already informed me that if we are having a boy then she won't help me out at all. However if it's a baby sister then she will do EVERYTHING for the baby including changing diapers. HMMMMMM. Something tells me in the 4-5 months after the ultrasound she will get used to the idea of another brother if that is the case. I think this baby will be smothered to tell the truth.
I am going to try and enjoy this experience. I have three VERY energetic children that's soon going to be four before I know it. I will have 5 months of having all three occupied in school where I can scrapbook, rest, and make sure the house is seriously clean and tidy before things change. I'm excited!

1 comment:

nicole said...

Oh wow! How exciting! I'm glad you're feeling better. And how nice that the kids will all be in school so you can get prepared for this one. Sometimes I wish I had been that smart to plan it that way, but sometimes, it doesn't happen like that!