Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Inspiration

We have been experiencing a bit of turbulence in our personal life lately and last night Gary and I decided to pray for inspiration about certain things. This morning Gary and I both woke up to letters on our pillows from our sweet daughter. Mine was the usual love note but Gary's was something different. This is what it said:

Dear Daddy. Thank you for taking care of me. I love you. I will miss you at work. Be smart. Think about it first. xxoo

For Gary in particular this spoke to him as an answer to prayer. It's so unbelievably precious when inspiration comes like this and I am grateful.

2 comments:

nicole said...

Aww, that's so sweet. She's a doll. These little ones are such blessings to our families. :)

Mamapierce said...

Wow. That's wonderfully inspirational! :o) That's a great letter to scrapbook...