Monday, June 9, 2008

All things Max

Well we've reached the halfway point of Rachel, Ben and Max's visit with us. Max still retains his celebrity status and we're all having a great time. I'm enjoying being Auntie Sarah, a hat I don't get to put on too often. Enjoy these pics of the cutest nephew in existence!

The center of attention

Just look at that face!

He doesn't smile too often but when he does it's infectious

Leia just thinks he's wonderful.


Being a parent is a real miracle don't you think?

3 comments:

Mamapierce said...

He is A D O R A B L E!!! A very cute nephew, indeed! Will he be at church next week? :o)

Lilola said...

I love the big smile and the last one. My favorite kid is one who is asleep and snuggled on your shoulder or in your arms. :)

nicole said...

Ahhh, he's soooo sweet! :) I love that pic of Leia holding him. It must be nice to spend some quality time together. What a cutie!