Friday, January 11, 2008

Kick-off to 2008 Toilet Training

In the spirit of pressing on with my New Year resolutions, I took Nathan to the store and bought him some exciting Lightening McQueen underwear. He chose them and when we got home, he took his own diaper off, threw it in the trash and put on a pair of undies. It's really only in the spirit of planting a seed as it's late in the day and he's unlikely to need the bathroom again before bed. He seems okay with it. He doesn't like the label in the back but he has already taken them off a few times to sit on the pot and do nothing. And of course as I'm writing this he has peed in the underwear. Fairly typical behaviour I've noted in the other two. We'll see what happens in the morning. I'm pretty much expecting a battle and that way I won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

What a cute little bottom! At least he seems interested in being potty trained - we had to convince Anna that she was a 3 1/2 years old...

jennifer said...

Good luck! Potty training sounds SOOOOOO fun!