Friday, July 9, 2010

Oliver

I'm not sure I could adequately describe how much this little guy has completely taken control of my heart. Having a baby is just like falling in love. This time for me it has been intense. The experience I had with Leia was similar but with Spencer and Nathan it was tempered a little bit as the needs of my other children who were still babies themselves also came into play. With my other children being 9,7, and 5, I have been able to soak myself in adorable babyness once again.

He's just magical. With his hair, those eyes and his two little teeth. I look forward to waking up to his smile and I am loving pureeing his food and have vowed not to feed him anything from a jar. Since breastfeeding didn't work out I can pour my soul into yummy organic, homemade, tasty babyfood. So far, I have made him sweet potatoes and he loves them. I'm going to try peas next.

He's so chilled and happy and he's finding his voice. He screams, coos, yells, all to hear his own voice and make his feelings known. I can't stop kissing him and I protect him fiercely from his brothers and sister. He might end up being very spoiled.

But really............



Could you blame me?

3 comments:

Diana said...

Really, no. I cannot blame you one bit. He's a little pumpkin! (Love the house pics, too!)

Mamapierce said...

It is amazing - when I look at Oliver I totally see your Dad's face. They look so much alike to me. :D

nicole said...

AHHH!!! Seriously... one of the cutest kids EVER!! Great pictures Sarah!