Thursday, December 11, 2008

10 years ago......

Gary and I got married. We must have been the most hopelessly in love that you could possibly be. The anticipation, the excitement, the hope for the future was all consuming. I just KNEW that our life together was going to be the most beautiful experience and it has been. Here we are. I was 19 and Gary was 24.



Then came this little angel.



Then this angel.



And this one.



So here we are! Marriage to Gary Asp has been everything I've ever wanted and more. The last ten years has brought us to a place that is even better than the euphoria of those early days. I am blessed beyond anything. Whoever is reading this has reason to be jealous.

4 comments:

nicole said...

Awww, how sweet is that post?! Love the picture of you together. And you haven't changed a bit... except there's a little more hair on Gary's head there. he he! I would be jealous... but I have my own eternal love! :) So instead, I'm just so happy for you! This post made me really miss you guys. Happy 10th Anniversary!

Mamapierce said...

10 years? Wow. That's a long time! Congratulations on a wonderful marriage with 3 adorable children! Missing you!

jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are perfect together and have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

10 years! You guys are getting O-old! Ha ha, not really, of course. What a fun memory and picture of the two of you--two peas in a pod! ;)