Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A sight for sore eyes


I can't express how glad I was to see Mum and Dad. They're exactly the moral support I needed.


Look at that cool dude!


What're more fun than water guns and paddling pools?


Poor old Spencer always seems to end up on the naughty chair.


Mum was trying to take a picture of Leia smiling naturally. Of course she always puts on the "fake" smile. In the end who knew that all you had to do was ask her to try and look serious. First the corners of her mouth twitched.......


Then she burst out laughing......


And then Mum got this picture which I love. It's such a natural smile and she's so full of joy here. Wrapped up in a towel after an afternoon of fun with Grandma. So priceless. Life couldn't feel any better when I look at this face!

7 comments:

Sarah C said...

I am so glad your mom and dad are here to support and help you. It looks like you are having a great time with them.

jennifer said...

What an awesome family you have. Love Spencer's pout and Leia's grin!

Mamapierce said...

How great it is that your parents can come and visit you for so long - and so often! Wish that I could have that in my life. :o)

nicole said...

What gorgeous kids! Thanks again for letting your hubby help with the blessing yesterday. I'm feeling much better. :)

Rachel Hall said...

Great to see you all having such a lovely time - I can't believe how grown up Leia and Spencer look, they have definitely changed even since I last came. They are fab and I can't wait to see you all again - whenever that will be - boo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm so glad things can be as they should be! life is so crazy sometimes! Have a great time together!

Anonymous said...

Like the picture of Alan and Spencer on the Swing but please Alan – you’re in America now, put some knee length white socks on with those sandals.