Sunday, March 2, 2008

Three years ago today.......



.........I was recovering after giving birth to our wonderful third baby, Nathan. He was so tiny and perfect. I remember looking at him and loving him with my whole soul from the first minute. Three years later and he is still my adorable and ever excitable baby. He is so full of joy each and every day and this is such a blessing.

Here are some pictures from the birthday celebration we had today.




Nathan's Lightning McQueen Cake



Nathan received a Tow Mater Truck for his birthday. As you can tell, he loves it and will probably cuddle it in bed tonight!



Make a wish



"Party On!"



Who needs a fork?

Here's to another year of Nathan. His excitement for life is so infectious and I can't wait to keep watching him grow. I am so blessed to be his Mummy.

3 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! :o)

jennifer said...

Wow! I can't believe he is already 3! Happy Birthday, Nathan!

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely so much fun to watch--infectious delight I would say! ;)