Friday, August 24, 2007

What the world needs now is love





Tonight we went to witness the marriage of my mother-in-law Joan to her fiance, Jim. Everyone looked marvelous and we really felt the love in the air - especially when Jim pounced on Joan after the "I dos" and gave her the longest snog! We were shocked! Here are some pictures of my adorable kiddos as usual. Leia looked so pretty with the flowers in her hair. I went to Hobby Lobby and got the flowers and attached them to bobby pins. It was satisfying to see how it turned out.

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Dare I ask what a "snog" is?

There's no pictures of the bride & groom...but I love seeing pictures of your kids, I must admit. (Even though I see them every week...)

Anonymous said...

Eewww! SNOGGing! But, hey, you did a great job on Leia's hair! If the party wasn't all that great, at least you can look great at it! ;)ha ha