Monday, April 23, 2007

Crazy Town







In my opening post I thought I could try and give a picture of what life is like here in crazy town. I am the mother of three of the most exuberant and life loving beings on the face of the earth. Leia 6, Spencer 4, and Nathan 2. Every day I spend my time trying to engage their minds and keep them from wreaking the house. Each night Leia and Spencer ask me what we are doing tomorrow. They always expect a full menu of fun. Nathan tries hard to keep up with the "big guns" and in true two year old form he drew me a beautiful picture on my family room wall today. Next time I'll get a picture!! Despite all the antics and the craziness this is what life should be like according to me. On top of the crazies in my life I have a great hubby who is home by 4 every night to calm (or sometimes whoop up!) the troops. What more could I want? Maybe a few more babies??!!!

3 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Hmmmm....if you ask me, then I predict you will be having another child before TOO long...

raquel said...

Yes, the Asp home certainly is crazy - a mix of Boycott blood and Asp blood is bound to be explosive - I look forward to future family gatherings - although think about that deadly concoction - Asps, Boycotts, Halls, Whelans!! Argh! Bring it on!

coolgranny said...

And how wonderful it is to be able to be a part of crazytown with such wonderful grandchildren...(and wonderful grandchildrens parents:_))